Thursday, April 27, 2006

Today I met Logan and his classmates at Hogle Zoo. I was in charge of 7 boys (Logan, Tyler A., Austin, Jeremy, Daniel, AJ, & Carlos). What a hand full these boys are but they are all so sweet. We walked through the elephant encounter and it is really nice. They also have an awesome little set up for the rhinos.

2 comments:

Helen said...

I haven't been to the zoo since Logan and Vanessa were really small. The weather today was perfect for a Zoo outing, but keeping track of that many 10-year-old boys would drive me insane. (It's a short drive), hahahahaha. The blog looks good to me unless there is something I'm missing. After pulling it up that first time, those few letters were missing, but like I said, after I scrolled down and back up, it all was there. Keep it up. These are really fun - Love, Mom

News from Doug and Delores said...

Your day at the zoo sure beat Andrea's last trip... it was snowy, cold and they could only stand to be out in it for a very short time. They bought a season pass so that they could make short trips (because of cold in the winter and bugs in the summer!)