I love the picture of Bailey. And her coaches were so cute with her. I wish Logan's coaches were that nice, (I suppose boys teams are different). I'll never forget the girls screaming those yells in the dugout to keep up morale!! I see a hole out there, I see a hole out there, I see an H - O - L - E, hole out there......hahahahaha. Such enthusiasm in HORRIBLE HEAT! Wish I had that much energy. Love, Mom
1 comment:
I love the picture of Bailey. And her coaches were so cute with her. I wish Logan's coaches were that nice, (I suppose boys teams are different). I'll never forget the girls screaming those yells in the dugout to keep up morale!! I see a hole out there, I see a hole out there, I see an H - O - L - E, hole out there......hahahahaha. Such enthusiasm in HORRIBLE HEAT! Wish I had that much energy. Love, Mom
Post a Comment