Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Another Day at the Field!



Logan and Josh discussing strategy
On the mound, his favorite place to be.
NICE FORM!
Please don't take my picture!
He picked off the guy stealing on second base, beautiful.

Playing shortstop and trying to catch an overthrow.


2 comments:

Helen said...

That's my grandson! What an arm. I love watching him play. Sorry I had to miss last night's game, but I'll be there on Friday. If he can keep up his playing and not get hurt, I can see him getting a scholarship to college some day (especially with his great grades!). Wouldn't that be nice? And especially for something he loves. xoxoxoxoxox Love, Mom

Jude said...

wow! That's my great nephew! Brings back the days when I watched Josh pitch. I watched so many of his games I could tell what was going to happen when the ball left his hand! Miss you guys! Bailey way to go girl, look at you pitching, that is awesome. Love ya! Aunt Jude. Our blog is now up! merrymarchantmadness@blogspot.com