Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bay's Braces

Bailey finally got her braces on Monday, August 18th. She was afraid it would hurt and found that it wasn't that bad.

Showing off her new teeth to Grammy.


Close up of her teal elastics.

She is getting her head gear next month and not very excited. At first she thought she had to wear it everywhere and the look on her face was shock and denial. She told the doctor that in no way will she be wearing the head gear in public. I finally explained that she only had to wear it at home and that seemed to make her feel better about wearing it.

1 comment:

Helen said...

It makes it worse when you say out loud "Logan is in Jr High". Holy Crow! I can't believe it. Bailey is such a sweet (famous) girl and I know she'll do good with her braces. Sarah told her she didn't have to be quite so strict about what she ate - evidently she tried to buy her some treats and Bailey had this whole list in her head about what she could eat. I laughed and told Sarah just because she didn't follow the rules with her braces doesn't mean Bailey wouldn't. It was pretty funny, but that's SO BAY. Anyway, love the blog. xoxoxoxoxo Mom