Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dash N Splash

I wanted to get video of Bailey grunting while pitching. She was so exhausted that she began grunting to keep her speed. They call her Nelly because there are two other Baileys on the team. I say wow at the end of the video because I couldn't believe how her pitching was improving as the night went on. We were all stunned.

This is Bailey at 2:56 am after pitching 9 games. Here is the final batter in the championship. Bailey was able to strike her out and they won the game. I didn't record the first two strikes so this video is of the two balls and the final strike. The coach counted her strikes for me and said she had 87 strikes in 10 games total. She allowed 9 runs and we scored 71 in 10 games.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was so much better in person, but OH MAN!, what a night. She's amazing. xoxoxox Mom

News from Doug and Delores said...

I can't believe that anyone could pitch 9 games in one day and live to tell the tale!! I played in one three ining game last week, had 4 hits (only ran to first base once, then had a pinch runner) and I couldn't move the next day! I needed help to do anything!... Way to go Bailey! You are amazing! Grandma desirves a trophy for staying out there all day and night! :) Aunt Delores