Life has been so good but busy. Josh and I are doing well, nothing new. Things are definitely better now that he works days and we all have the same schedule. So far we both have a job and seem to be doing okay, even with the bad economy....so no complaints here. When did I get old? I have gray hair and a son who will be 15 in 5 months. Time sure flies when your having fun.
School is almost out, yipee. Logan loves Jr. High and just can't seem to get that 4.0. He continues to get a 3.9 but more importantly is a good student and all of his teachers tell me what a great kid he is. Last week he scored over 90% on his CRT's in math so he no longer has to do any work in geometry. He loves it because he now has a free period to spend in gym helping the coach and hanging out. He is a very social kid but doesn't spend much time away from home either because he is too tired from school or because he has so much baseball. Either way, it works for me because I don't worry about him, YET. He is not too girl crazy either which makes me so happy....I always tell him there is plenty of time for that later. He continues to improve in baseball and since he has always been so small, he didn't have some of the power the other bigger kids had. Well since the beginning of this school year, he has gained about 30 pounds and is 5'5 which means he is as tall as me. He has been pitching, catching and playing shortstop but today he pitched an awesome game. I thank god every day for him because he is one of a kind, smart, funny, athletic and very respectful and loving. One of his teachers told me that he always holds the door for people and she wished she had more students like him.
Bailey loves school and has straight A's every term. She works hard and she also helps the teacher a lot. Her teacher told me that Bailey is always willing to help when needed and very compassionate with other kids. She loves to socialize but luckily not during class. She on the other hand is a little boy crazy and seems to have a lot of boys calling her on a daily basis. She still tells me everything which I will thoroughly enjoy until it ends. She plays softball for a South Jordan team so we spend a lot of time in the car and we talk about everything. Recently I was really sick and the first night I had a fever, she gave me a hug and told me to go to bed and rest and that she would cook dinner. She did make dinner and Josh had to help a little bit but she did a lot of it. I went to bed and started to cry because she is so sweet and amazing, or it could have been that I didn't feel well, lol. Although she has lots of school and softball, she still makes time to hang out with her cousins and her friends.
More pictures to come.......
2 comments:
Ahh Stef such cute pics. I love the one of you and Josh. It's crazy how long you two have been together. We should go to lunch soon before schools out or I probably won't be able to until the fall. Your kids sound amazing...maybe I need to get some parenting tips to make sure my kids turn out as well when they are teenagers. :) Let me know a good day time and I can meet you somewhere near your work.
And thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.
Love the pictures of the motorhome - wow! now that's traveling in style!
Post a Comment