Monday, November 20, 2006

Bailey Emma's Birthday


She was so surprised when she saw her birthday present.



Bailey's birthday present from Grandma was a scooter.


Her new little scooter is called Bella. She drove it around all night.


Logan zipping around, pink helmet and all. He had a blast on it. I even took a spin on it. It is pretty fast for a little scooter.


Saxon rode Bella too but wouldn't wear the pink helmet.


Bailey & Bella, she kissed it goodnight before she went to bed. I think she likes it.


I took Bailey and her friends, Kara, Avianna, & Jaylyn to the movie Happy Feet for her birthday. Logan and Saxon were with us but Saxon didn't want to be in the picture. He is getting to big for that kind of stuff. Logan on the other hand will make a fool of himself anytime.



Bailey opening her presents on her birthday. She just woke up from a nap and had a serious pillow perm.


Logan was helping his sister put the Barbie stuff together, at least that is what I told him I would write.








No comments: