Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Visiting Logan & Bailey's School

I decided to sit and eat lunch with Logan since I missed his class party. I took Savannah with me so Cheryl could take a moment to herself before lunch was over. The look on Logan's face was his reaction when I pulled out the ol' camera. There were girls sitting nearby.


I was a helper in Bay's classroom Halloween party. They had a dance contest and Bailey was really getting into it. She didn't win but I thought she was the best one.


The cute little thing next to Bay is Savannah. Savannah is Cheryl's daughter who is 5 going on 15. She has the cutest personality. Cheryl is Bailey's school teacher and is married to my cousin.


This is Bailey's classroom and the ghost next to her is Avianna. They have been friends since Kindergarten.


This picture was taken after the parade with Bailey and our neighbor Kara.


Today I took the whole day off so I could go to the kids school and watch them in the Halloween Parade. It was great to see them but they walked by so fast, I was unable to snap their picture. This was before the parade when I dropped Logan off for safety guard duty. We put together his costume that morning because he couldn't wear his mask to school. He was attacked by a werewolf.

1 comment:

Helen said...

I thought you did a good job with Logan's make-up. It's payback for you that he won't wear just any costume you think is good. You were such a pain in the butt when you were little. I always suggested cute things but you wouldn't do any of them. So, hahahaha, paybacks are hell.....
Bailey's personality is so cute and I would have liked to see her dancing with her classmates. She's something else. It's good to see you taking your turn helping in the classroom. It's so hard when you work full time, but it's always fun for one day. Kinda makes you glad you work (not, hahahaha) - only FIELD TRIPS can make you do that. Love, Mom