Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas Night!

Grandma George surprised Logan with this motorcycle for Christmas. It was so cute because they hid it in the back room and after he opened a helmet, they brought it out. He jumped up and hugged Tom and Kelley. I think that made their Christmas.


A much bigger razor for Saxon because he is much bigger.


We brought Bailey's from home so the three of them could ride them together. They had a ball riding around all day.


Here are the three of them riding around in the circle. They had a good time.


This is Karen and Tom, Tom's parents. We visit them every Christmas and they make us feel right at home. They are really good to us.




Above is Kelley's chandelier tree that she has sitting on top of her baby grand piano. It looks so cool, it was my favorite tree.

1 comment:

Helen said...

I love Kelley's house. And I can't imagine all the decorating time! Where does she put everything - between her Christmas Decorations and Halloween decorations. She must have a ton of storage. Anyway, I love it. xoxoxoxox