Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Bailey at the Georges on New Years Eve. She is the only one who will pose for me. Logan would not smile so I don't have any cute ones of him.


Here the kids are banging pots and pans for 2007.


For new years we didn't have our usual celebration at our house. We decided to spend it with Grandma & Grandpa George. Saxon just got home from Atlanta so we started late but we had a ball. We played Uno Spin and Bailey won most of the games. Tom & Josh won a few too.
New Years Day we spent with my Mom. We did puzzles and watched movies all day. We had a lot of fun and stayed late.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Stef , I am supposed to be working but couldn't resist the blog. It is beautiful. You are a great picture taker. (Thats different than a photographer cause photographers don't have to hold down the perspective victims)...hehehe. Your mom looked beautiful too. Just not enough of you and Josh. You are a great niece and I love you, Aunt lulu

Helen said...

Wow, the pictures of the kids are great. That one of Bailey is really cute. I'm glad you guys had fun on New Year's eve. We had fun too, putting puzzles together and eating! Maybe you'll be in a new house next year - a great big one where we can all fit - wouldn't that be fun - still a pain in the butt, hahahaha. I like the new layout. Love, Mom