Logan's basketball coach this year was Sean Newell who I went to school with. He was a good coach and Logan had fun.
Logan is number 15
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
MAN I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU KEEP UP ON ALL THIS STUFF! FULLTIME WORK,FULLTIME MOM PRETTY MUCH DOING IT ALONE, BASEBALL, BASKETBALL, SOCCER, GYMNASTICS, DANCE, TUMBLING I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU MANAGE.
You are amazing, talk about "Mom's taxi", that's you. But it's good for the kids to have activities and Logan is a natural athelete (so's Bailey for that matter). I could be prejudiced, but I don't think so. xoxoxox
2 comments:
MAN I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU KEEP UP ON ALL THIS STUFF! FULLTIME WORK,FULLTIME MOM PRETTY MUCH DOING IT ALONE, BASEBALL, BASKETBALL, SOCCER, GYMNASTICS, DANCE, TUMBLING I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU MANAGE.
You are amazing, talk about "Mom's taxi", that's you. But it's good for the kids to have activities and Logan is a natural athelete (so's Bailey for that matter). I could be prejudiced, but I don't think so. xoxoxox
Post a Comment