
All of us on day one happy to finally be in Disneyland. This is the only group picture we were able to get of all us. We had so much fun. I'm sad it's over.

The first night we were able to go on all the little rides like Toads Wild Ride and Peter Pan. Most of the time these rides have long lines but we took advantage while the parade was going on.

Grammy T, Tommy T, Logan, Bailey & Saxon all waiting for Landon while he rode the little coaster in toon town.

This picture was taken right outside the pirates ride which I think we rode around 8 or 9 times. We never waited longer than 5 minutes, it was great.

The first day in the park. Everyone excited and ready to ride rides.

Here is Josh with his little brother, his Mom & Tom on the Matterhorn. Another ride we all love.

Logan, Bay & Landon in Adventureland. They had so much fun. Notice the mickey mouse crocs, so cute.

Toon town was great for Kobe but the others preferred the bigger rides.

Landon and Bailey outside of Adventureland. Their favorite ride was Indiana Jones in Disneyland and Tower of Terror in California Adventure.

Logan, Bailey, Landon, & Kobe on Main Street in Disneyland.

Logan and Bailey outside of the haunted mansion ride.

All of my pictures turned out except for this one with Jack Sparrow. I was so angry but he was in a hurry and I was trying to get the picture too fast. Oh well, maybe next time.
4 comments:
Can't wait I'll be there in three weeks!!!!
Hi, I wish I was going to be there in three weeks, hahahaha - oh well, it looks like such fun! The kids are so cute and I love to see the pics of Disneyland. Too bad, the picture with Jack didn't turn out, :(. Hope the weather is good for Sarah and company. Love, mom xoxoxoxoxox
Your blog is fab.!!! Wish I had been there! Especially the Jack Sparrow pic, but I can imaging he is really busy and always in a hurry. I bet he would have taken time with Helen and I cause he loves his "OLD" fans.!! heheh. Next year for sure we are going with if we just have to invite ourselves! Your mother-in-law won't care and we can really be a lot of help!!! Hope you are feeling better Stef. Love you all, Aunt lulu
Doug and I love Disneyland. We went there for our honeymoon and many times since. Andrea is known as the Disney World Nazi because she had our trip "mapped out" to the minute so that we could see it all. And Laura is even worse! She is a Disneyland "freak", too! We are all going to have to plan a trip to Disneyland together!!! A Hammond Reunion! That would be great. Where do we sign up??
Loved the pictures on the blog. Keep up the good work. It sure helps us keep in touch with how fast all the family is growing! One of these days I am going to get my blog back up! (Doug and I are growing, too. It's just that we seem to be growing sideways!!!)
Love ya, Delores
Post a Comment