Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spelling Bee

Logan participated in the school spelling bee and took second place. He will be in the community spelling bee on March 28th which he is really excited about. The last two standing, Logan and Stacy, went back and forth several times before he missed his word. The judges were laughing because they thought they were going to run out of words. Logan won a medal and a $20 gift certificate to the book fair.

1 comment:

Helen said...

I'm so proud of Logan. I'm really glad I made the effort to be there. It's great to know he's not just a "jock" but that he is also really smart. He's like you in so many ways. It's fun to have grandkids - they mean everything to me. I know they will keep me young at heart (if not in body, hahaha). Love, Mom xoxoxoxoxox