
Bailey and Tabitha at Dinosaur Park for their 2nd grade year end field trip.

I only had to watch these two girls so we had a lot of fun running around.

It was raining and pretty cold but we still had a good time.

The dinosaurs made noise and the girls would scream, we had a good time.

The girls were so cute about posing. Every time I would ask them to pose for a picture, they wouldn't hesitate.

Bailey riding a dinosaur!

Bailey wants to be a paleontologist when she grows up.

Inside the museum.

Bailey just made her own fossil with a mold and plaster. She is waiting impatiently for it to dry!
On the way up to Ogden, the girls were all singing and having a great time. I was enjoying myself until the ride home. After hearing the same song 10 times, I was ready to get home. I love to hang out with the kids but I don't know how teachers do it. My hats off to them.
1 comment:
Oh, I love all the pictures. I hope I'll have time to comment on all of them. Maybe tomorrow after work. Keep up the blog and make sure you let Andrea, LaRay and Delores know when it's up. LaRay might not comment, but she loves to see the pictures. I have such beautiful grandkids. Love, Mom
Post a Comment