Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Bailey & Ethan

Bailey loves her cousin Ethan. So much I think she drives him crazy at times. Poor boy has about 8 mothers. Now with Zander in the family, Ethan is getting a little break.

2 comments:

DanaLee said...

These are all sooo cute!I love that I get to see all the kids growing up etc- Put some picts of your sisters and brother so I can see them too! I havent seen them in years
love you,
miss you,
lets do lunch for real!
danalee

News from Doug and Delores said...

Loved the pics. Olivia and Victoria were as excited as Bailey. On the first day of school Victoria asked every 2 minutes, "Is it time to go yet?" It was comical. Your kids are getting so old! Don't let it bother you though, cuz you aren't getting any older :)
Love ya, Aunt Delores