
I wanted to write about my Mr. Jr. High since the pictures are getting tougher to take. I feel like I have a ton of stories about Bay and not too many about Log so here goes a few things about him. Logan received his first report card from Jr. High. He loves school and has some pretty tough classes. He didn't pull straight A's (3.6) as he should but he did great. He has missed so much school because of his tonsils that he is getting them out right before Thanksgiving. I know this sounds cruel but it is the only way to avoid missing a ton of school. His favorite class is Math of course. He is a wiz kid when it comes to doing Math. He bought a Rubik's Cube about a month ago and had it solved within the hour. Josh and I couldn't believe it so we both took the cube and tried to mix it up as best we could. We spent 10 minutes or so messing it up. We gave it back to Logan and voilá, he had it solved again within 5 minutes. I asked him how he did it and he said, "It's just algorithms Mom". No idea what that even means but he gets it. Logan is also obsessed with Guitar Hero. He has all of the songs on expert beat and I don't know if you have ever played before but it's not easy. He wants to enter into tournaments but we haven't had the time. I should let him do it because he can play the hard songs on expert and get 100% without missing a note. It's crazy.
He is such a good kid and talks to me about everything. I have found that he is becoming a know-it-all which comes with the territory and he can get lippy from time to time but overall he is a good boy. He always helps out around the house and even my sisters love to have him over because he does chores for them too. He loves to help take care of his baby cousins. I don't know too many boys that are good with babies but he sure is. Ethan who is 2 1/2 calls Logan, Olga. Every time we walk in the door, Ethan starts jumping up and down and screams OLGA.
2 comments:
He is sooo cute I cant believe he is so old! I guess its us that is old! Sounds like you are doing an amazing job with your kids- love hearing how and what they are up to! Love you all!
Just a note for further reference... When boys leave Jr. High, they go to their lockers, collect all the hormones they can find, put their brain in the locker, close the locker and move on to High School. You will see that this is a very true statement in two more years!
Post a Comment