Logan and Bailey were always on the tramp, doing tricks and playing games.
It was definitely good exercise but it was too dangerous in my eyes. I'm glad its gone, hee hee.
The best story about our tramp was when their Uncle Jay came over about 5 or 6 years ago and he was showing off. He was teaching Bay how to do a back flip because she wanted to learn. He ended up on the ground on his back and it knocked the wind out of him. If anyone knows me they know that by this point, I was laughing my butt off. Of course I walked over to make sure he was okay but we all laughed for a good half hour. Needless to say, he never jumped on it again. Like I said, dangerous.
1 comment:
The laughing when someone gets hurt is inherited from Grandma Hammond! Grandpa used to say if he was killed in an accident Grandma would go with him because she would die laughing.
It is a terrible characteristic... I sometimes start to giggle when patients tell me how they got hurt. It is not a good thing for a healthcare person. But I just can't help it! Sometimes it is just too funny! :)
Post a Comment