



Bailey is playing for an accelerated softball team this year and we had a Mom's Vs. Daughter's game that all Mom's had to play. As most of you know, I don't nor have I ever played ball so I was a bit terrified. Bailey was also going to pitch so this gave me a little anxiety. Turned out that I could hit. I watched the first two pitches and got scared and then just swung on the third and hit it in the outfield. The worst part was sprinting to second base. I was sore for days after the game. Oh and Bay did well as always.
3 comments:
Nice Stef! I'm afraid I would have died. Not an athletic bone in the body.
Wow, I don't think I could do that. I have no talent when it comes to sports. But, I'm trying my best to get the hang of it since I have two boys. You look so cute in your hat out there with your daughter. Sounds like a fun day.
Believe it or not, your mom and I used to play softball like pros! I know it is hard to imagion, but we did. We could run, catch, and hit the ball... we were always the best on our church teams! Just ask your mom... she will tell you! :) You looked great out there! Love ya, Aunt Delores
Post a Comment