Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Alhambra, California
A lot has happened since my last post. We moved to California August 25th 2012. Josh has had a rough time adjusting but is starting to love it here. I loved it from day 1. The weather, my job, the people, the area all so beautiful. Bailey who just turned 14 immediately made friends and has enjoyed living out here. Logan who just turned 17 did not enjoy it all. We moved him from 2 different schools here trying to get it figured out. He was not happy and after lots of discussions and tears, we decided to let him move back to Utah and live my mom while he finishes high school. I drove him back January 18th and I haven't seen him since. Luckily I get to visit Feb 23rd for four days, I can't wait.....More posts to come, I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment