This kid is something else! I'll never forget the day she told me she needed money, and I told her I had just given her money the day before. Undaunted, she came back about 2 minutes later with tooth in hand, and said, "The tooth fairy will give me money!". I didn't know whether to laugh or be horrified! She is one of the bravest people I know - not afraid of ANYTHING. She'll go far in life, maybe even become a dentist, hahahahahaha. Love, Mom xoxoxox
1 comment:
This kid is something else! I'll never forget the day she told me she needed money, and I told her I had just given her money the day before. Undaunted, she came back about 2 minutes later with tooth in hand, and said, "The tooth fairy will give me money!". I didn't know whether to laugh or be horrified! She is one of the bravest people I know - not afraid of ANYTHING. She'll go far in life, maybe even become a dentist, hahahahahaha. Love, Mom xoxoxox
Post a Comment