Logan's new obsession. I hate guns but I was out voted and told to quit treating him like a baby. At least the gun shoots foam balls and the target catches them.
I'm with you. I HATE guns, but Logan is a very responsible 10 year old. I think it's still hard for a mother to see their sons getting older. Keep the gun away from BAILEY though, will ya!!! hahahahahaha Love, Mom. xoxoxoxox
I HATE the guns too. That's why I was horrified when Brent brought home a 22 rifle for Olivia last fall. She was 5. What a clown. Be glad he's shooting foam balls. Love Andrea
2 comments:
I'm with you. I HATE guns, but Logan is a very responsible 10 year old. I think it's still hard for a mother to see their sons getting older. Keep the gun away from BAILEY though, will ya!!! hahahahahaha Love, Mom. xoxoxoxox
I HATE the guns too. That's why I was horrified when Brent brought home a 22 rifle for Olivia last fall. She was 5. What a clown. Be glad he's shooting foam balls.
Love Andrea
Post a Comment