
Bailey is doing a dance today to Thriller. This was her costume and as you can see, I messed up her make up a little bit. She still looks scary.

This is where the dance is going to be performed. The kids played different games and won prizes. This is the gym where Logan and Bailey take tumbling and gymnastics too. Her dance class is upstairs.

This is hard to see too but Bailey is right behind the leg, standing up.

It was hard to get a picture of her because there are so many girls dancing.

This was the end of the dance. Bailey is more towards the back, hard to see her.

This picture was taken after the dance. Ethan was so good. It was so funny to watch people starring at him like he was from Pluto. Only the kids would ask what is wrong with him. He has to wear this for 3 months to fix the shape of his head. He is still the cutest little boy with it on. Bailey adores him.
1 comment:
Sorry I didn't make it to her dance party. I'll be sure to get to the one for Christmas. She's such a cutie. I'm glad she's involved in things like this, it's good for her. xoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment