This picture as taken after walking through the spook alley. Mandy had to join the picture so Cedes would get in. She was tired by this time and ready for bed. It was her birthday and I don't think the spook alley was a good idea for her. She didn't like it.
We are waiting patiently for our turn at the Spook Alley. It was a long wait. As we waited, Logan walked up and down the line talking with his friends. As you can see behind Bailey, he is chatting with JP who is some kid from his school. Josh jokes about Logan becoming a Politician because he is so social.
Hailey did not want to go through the spook alley. She cried like this for almost two hours. Poor girl.
The kids were all excited until we got closer in line. The only kids that actually went through were Logan, Bailey, Vanessa and Cameron but Cameron was screaming and clutched on my back. I had to crawl through the spider cave with him on my back. That part was not fun.Logan and Bailey like to go to Haunted Houses so we took them to Nightmare on 13th. I was so scared walking through this one because it was creepy. Josh had to walk in front because the three of us were scared, but we had a good time.
Two weeks ago we went with Kelley, Tom & Sax to Rocky Point. They had a pirate section that was brand new which we thought was the best part. They even had the crackin inside a wall that would open up like it was going to eat you.

1 comment:
Maybe I'm mean, but Hailey's crying seems so funny now. She was just so stubborn about not going in. I even offered to buy her off, she still wouldn't go for it. I'm glad we didn't force her, she would have had a heart attack.
I loved the Rocky Point Haunted House. Glad I got to go with you the last year before they close for good. Love, Mom xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment