Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This is what he really wanted, an ipod nano. We told him we couldn't afford it which is why I wrapped it in such a big box. I didn't want him to know that he was getting it. He was surprised. It was great.


He was a little bit excited.


The actual present was an ipod nano which is a very small box as you can see above.


By the time he got to the second box I think he figured out what was going on.


This was the first box he opened and he had no idea there were four more.


Logan's birthday party. Ethan was mesmerized with the camera. My brother and I were watching Logan open his presents. We wrapped his gift in four boxes and it was pretty funny watching him open each one.

1 comment:

Helen said...

I love those pictures of Logan getting his Ipod. His face is SO AMAZING. I also LOVE that picture of you with Scott and Ethan where you are really smiling! That's great. I love my family so much. It makes me happy to see pictures of you guys. I wish I was rich like their other grandmas, so I could get them amazing presents (like electronic games and stuff), but they will just have to settle for cookies and hugs. Hahahaha xoxoxoxoxox