Monday, October 09, 2006

Logan's school picture 5th grade. He is on safety patrol and he loves it. I can't believe he is so big. What a handsome boy.


Bailey Emma's school picture 2nd grade. I don't know why she has this same smile when she gets in front of a camera but she is still beautiful.

3 comments:

Helen said...

They are both the cutest. Bay's picture doesn't do her justice, mostly because of her inherited lip problems (poor, poor girl). When I was 16, they gave me a small pox shot to combat those. Now they won't do that, you might get smallpox! Anyway, Logan's picture is so dang cute. He looks so happy. I love my grandkids. Nothing in this world prepares you for how much you love your grandkids. You think that when you love your kids so much that you will never love anything else like them, but you do when you see your first grandchild. IT'S THE BEST BEING A GRAMMY. Love to see your blog up. Looks good.

Anonymous said...

It's about time you update your blog I always check to see something new. I think Bailey looks cute she always does just like you! She could have a frown on her face and still be gorgeous she's photogenic like you. Logan's picture is the best I've seen yet, even though he's always cute too this one just shows what a happy kid he really is.

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH! I miss them so, so, so muh!!!! I can't believe how big Log is getting. They both look so happy,you must be doing something right. :)