Here is my brother as Jack Sparrow. He looks good but Bailey kept telling him that he didn't look like Jack. I think he was insulted. She tells it how it is. I think he looks close enough.
Scotty makes a cute Jack Sparrow. He's pretty handsome and even though I LOVE the real Jack, I'd have to choose this one over the original (I can't believe I said that!) hahahaha I love it when he and Logan goof around. They are so funny together. Keep up the good work on the blog. I love seeing all the pictures. And make sure LaRay, Andrea and Delores know there's a new blog up. Love, Mom
I loved Scott's Jack Sparrow as well. It was great! It looks like everyone had a good time except for the kids at the spook alley... what kind of parents are you.... trying to scare all your little kiddies to death. I am sure that they will all be warped for life. (but being part of our family, they might be anyway :) hehehehe) Thanks for the blog notice... See you soon. Love, dnd
3 comments:
Scotty makes a cute Jack Sparrow. He's pretty handsome and even though I LOVE the real Jack, I'd have to choose this one over the original (I can't believe I said that!) hahahaha I love it when he and Logan goof around. They are so funny together. Keep up the good work on the blog. I love seeing all the pictures. And make sure LaRay, Andrea and Delores know there's a new blog up. Love, Mom
I loved Scott's Jack Sparrow as well. It was great! It looks like everyone had a good time except for the kids at the spook alley... what kind of parents are you.... trying to scare all your little kiddies to death. I am sure that they will all be warped for life. (but being part of our family, they might be anyway :) hehehehe) Thanks for the blog notice... See you soon. Love, dnd
I thought it was really funny that bailey said that haha what a funny girl!!!
Post a Comment